Lader med 2 x 14 amp.
SkyRC Ultimate Duo 260W AC/DC – Balance Charger / Discharger / Power Supply
SkyRC D260 is a dual channel AC/DC charger, which features an intuitive interface, and its button design makes it incredibly easy to operate. With two independent circuits and the ability to charge batteries up to 6S at maximum 14A per channel, D260 is a smart choice for RC hobbyists.
Multi-purpose for Most Battery Chemistries
The juice box comes with the charging algorithm for the most common battery chemistries: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid).
D260 allows you to charge two different battery packs simultaneously with 130W rated power per channel. Maximum charge current can be 14 amperes.
The five-button panel and the brightly backlit LCD screen making the charging a breeze even for beginners. D260 inherits from other chargers by SkyRC; many users will find it very familiar and easy to get started. Even if D260 is your first programmable charger, you’ll find it easy to learn. Users just scroll through parameters, use up/down keys to adjust values, then click a key to enter.
LiHV Mode Available
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35V.
Versatile with the Addition of AGM & Cold Modes
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) battery is maintenance free, provides excellent electrical reliability, and is lighter than the flooded lead acid type. However, AGM batteries are far more different than normal lead-acid batteries. Although both of them have the same essential components, they have different chemical structures that make them a lot different from each other.Never take the risk of charging AGM batteries with a regular charger in the normal Pb mode.
Smart & Efficient Cooling System
Temperature controlled high speed sleeve bearing cooling fan effectively blows the air through the extruded aluminum heat sink, effectively cooling the device.
DC Power Supply
With just a few clicks, D260 can be turned into a power supply unit to power your hobby equipment. Two channels can be used individually to power two different hobby gadgets simultaneously.
Universal Voltage Input
With the universal-voltage input circuit, you don’t need hassle finding a voltage converter between 110V and 220V while traveling around! Even in the field, with the built-in DC input between 11V-18V, racers power the charger with their DIY battery packs.
PC Software for Data Analysis and Firmware Upgrade
Charge Master can start/stop charging process, and view real-time graphs of current, voltage, capacity and monitor single cell voltage.
- D260 Charger
- 2x XT60 charging leads
- 1x AC lead
- English printed manual
- DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
- Display Type: 128×64 LCD Display
- Backlight: Cool White
- Case Material: Metal & Plastic
- Controls: Five Buttons
- Case Size: 160x150x71mm
- Weight: 896g
- DC Power Supply Output: 130W Per Channel
- PC Communications: USB Port for Firmware Upgrade
- External Port: 2-6S Balance Socket-XH, Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrade, Battery Socket, AC/DC Input, DC Output & 5V-2.1A USB Output
- Delta Peak Detection for NiMH/NiCd: 3-15mV/cell / Default: 4mV/cell
- Balance Current: 500mA/cell
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V
- Charge Current: (0.1A-14.0A) x2
- Safety Timer: 1-720minutes / OFF
- Charge Wattage: 130Wx2
- Discharge Current: (0.1A-2.0A) x2
- Discharge Wattage: 10Wx2
- Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
- Memory: 10×2 Different Charge/Discharge Profiles
- Charge Method: CC/CV for Lithium Types and Lead (Pb) Batteries / Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd
- NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection
- LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
- LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 1-6 cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15 cells
- Pb: 2-20V
Battery Capacity Range:
- NiMH/NiCd: 100-50000mAh
- LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 100-50000mAh
- Pb: 100-50000mAh
Discharge Cut-off Voltage:
- NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell
- LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell
- LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
- Pb: 1.8-2.0V/cell